Thursday, December 18, 2014

My Thanksgiving Experience



 This Thanksgiving was one of the most wonderful holidays I spent in the U.S. this year. I was invited to one of my American friend’s home. It was a cold December day and the snow started to fall and cover the ground. Her house was located in one of Newark’s very nice and quiet suburbs. I was so impressed by how beautifully her house was decorated. It was really inspiring place! She cooked a great Thanksgiving meal for her family and friends. She used her fine plates and sliver wear on the table as well. After the dinner meal, we talked, shared our stories and took many photos...


            
 

 

Walah Ahmed is an Iraqi Fulbrighter pursuing a Master of Arts in Linguistics & Cognitive Science at University of Delaware.

No comments:

Post a Comment